Monday, January 25, 2010

More

We all want more. More time. More sleep. More balance. More money. More time with our family. More time to have date night. More time to clean the house in one day and not over the course of a few weeks. More (you fill in the blank). I try to cram as much into one day as possible. It is so rare for me to sit on the sofa and chill. Even on the days I can do that, I jump up to do just one more thing and then one more thing turns into another thing and before you know it, the routine of the day starts over again...dinner time, then bath time and then bedtime. Phew! Just writing that exhausted me. And after a long day and we are all spent and I am helping my three year old brush his teeth before bed, I hear him say, “Mommy, I am making more

No comments:

Post a Comment