Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Turkey

I'm not talking the turkey we have at Thanksgiving. I'm talking about how my 3 year old son called one of his classmates turkey. At pick up yesterday, my dad was told my son called a classmate turkey. The teacher didn't make an issue of it. She just made a statement. Like, "The kids had music today." He asked my little guy why and he said he couldn't remember the boy's name. I explained, upon hearing the story and trying not to laugh, that if he doesn't remember someone's name,he should just ask. And that calling someone turkey is not nice. I have to laugh at his choice of words. Dave and I were cracking up about it in the car today. And all this talk of turkey, makes me want a turkey leftovers' panini. For me, THAT is the best part of Thanksgiving. Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment