Thursday, February 25, 2010

Anthem

I'm not a fan of mincing words. Mincing is for garlic. It is either black or white. You can either make a decision or you are the type who cannot. You can contribute to the world in small ways. Make it a safer, better, happier, smarter place. I'm not a fan of people wasting my time or talking to me to either be nosy or just when they need something. I'm not a fan of lateness. It shows blatant disrespect. I'm not a fan of people who think they are better than you. I'm not a fan of people who cannot respect each other. You don't have to have the same beliefs to respect each other. I'm not a fan of people who are close minded and who cannot see beyond what they believe in. Those qualities are ignorant and selfish. It would be nice not to have a world full of war and fighting. Maybe one day, even for just a moment, the world will be a peaceful, loving place. One can hope and teach future generations to embrace differences and exercise tolerance. That is the best we can hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment