Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Too Much on My Plate

Too Much on My Plate. There is. But I guess that is part of being a responsible adult. I am not complaining, just in awe of how much women take on, mom or not. Working full time with close to an weekly 18 hour commute and 2 little ones is no easy task, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! How do I manage? Lots of lists and post its. Sadly, I am living proof that multi-tasking wrecks havoc on your short term memory. I read that about 8 years ago and I can attest that it is true. I enjoy coffee, but don't rely on it. It just kicks in when I am going to bed. A black espresso (no sugar) is my preferred my poison, but anything with cream and calories works, too. Here is to making lists, getting in sleep when possible and learning how to juggle so much and keep on tap dancing. Oh, yeah, and celebrating that women can have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment