Saturday, February 13, 2010

Date Night

This week kicked me in the tushy at work and when hubby's mom asked what time to come over on Saturday, I looked at her like she had ten heads. I forgot hubby and I were going out for dinner!! Pathetic, but true. I was so happy that the work week was over and enjoyed two, yes 2, pomegranate cranberry kir royals. I don't get out much. Next date night will be in May for my birthday, so we tried to make the most of it. Missed the little ones, but it was nice to go out and eat without someone needing something yesterday. I have eaten a lot of cold meals. Hot breakfast? Far and few between, but the joy of little ones makes the cold food and stressful work week all worth it. Happy Valentine's Day! "Love the one your with" and "yada yada yada."

No comments:

Post a Comment